About the Alumni Association [ R A J C E A A ]
The Alumni association of this institute is called as RAJCEAA ie.. RVR & JC College of Engineering Alumni Association. This was registered under Societies Act XXI of 1860 with Society No. 140 in 1998. The office headquarters of RAJCEAA is in the premises of RVR & JC college of Engineering, Chowdavaram Guntur-522019, A.P., India.
The mission of the Alumni Association is to foster a mutually beneficial relationship between the Institute and its alumni ... to perpetuate a sense of pride in and commitment to the outstanding qualities of the Institution and the education it provides, and to promote, in partnership, a positive image of the Institute and its alumni through communication, service and leadership.
- 1. First ever Alumni Meet on 10th March, 2007 at SPA Auditorium, JNTU Masab Tank, Hyderabad
- 2. The Second Alumni Meet on 31st March, 2007 at Hotel Mallika Residency, Balaji Nagar, Dr. Raj Kumar Road, Bangalore
- 3. Reunion of Alumni in Virginia, USA on 07-05-2010
For photos :
- 4. Reunion of Alumni in Texas, USA on 16-05-2010
For photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/108707795953783888013/RVRJCAlumniReunion2010AtTX?feat=email#
- 5. Reunion of 1988-92 Civil Engg. Students on 09-08-2010 in the Campus
- 1. To encourage, foster and promote close relations between the Institution and its alumni and among the alumni themselves,
- 2. To promote and encourage friendly relations between all members of the alumni body, an interest in the affairs and well-being of the Institution,
- 3. To provide and disseminate information regarding their Alma Matter, its graduates, Faculties and students, to the alumni,
- 4. To initiate and develop programs for the benefit of the alumni,
- 5. To assist and support the efforts of the Institution in obtaining funds for development,
- 6. To serve as a forum through which alumni may support and advance the pursuit of academic excellence at the Institution,
- 7. To guide and assist alumni who have recently completed their courses to obtain employment and engage in productive pursuits useful to society
- 8. To organize and co-ordinate reunion activities of the Alumni and let the Alumni acknowledge their gratitude to their Alma Matter.
- 9. To collect, publish and distribute such information as may be useful to the alumni and their Alma Mater.
- To open branches of Association in various parts of the country and across the world, and perform all other acts in furtherance of the objectives of the Association.